Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ever Blooming Originals - Taking An Extended Break





Ever Blooming Originals
Taking An Extended Break
Anticipated Grand Re-Opening Mid/Late June 2013


About two years ago I started my online business - Ever Blooming Originals on Etsy.
Since that time I have been focusing much of my free time working on my store.  
Slowly but surely Ever Blooming Originals has gained many customers, and this spring I have decided that I need to take a much needed break to focus on household decorating/organizational projects, as well as taking a much needed vacation with my husband and children.  Most importantly I will also be re-vamping Ever Blooming Originals with exciting new merchandise for the summer/fall seasons.

If you have an immediate need for a wreath, please contact me at Colette@EverBloomingOriginals.com
I will be more than happy to make a special wreath for you while I am on 'vacation'.

During my break, I share with you the progress I am making.

So stay tuned.  I sincerely hope the next 6-8 weeks are as productive as I am hoping!!

Today I decoupaged a side table and mirror.
Stay Tuned!!!  Pictures to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment